Friday, June 3, 2011

So Tom always makes fun of me when I come home from the DI excited about something that I found.  I will admit that our DI is not the greatest, but every once in a while there is something worth purchasing. 
I found this suitcase, it is a little battered, but I thought it might be a cute picture prop and for 2 bucks you can't beat it.  I do have plans to paint it, but who knows when that will be.
 



I think Allie felt trapped atop the suitcase, and she only started smiling when Emma and C.J. came running towards her, she knew that she would be saved from her snap happy momma.  I just can't help but take pictures of her sweet cheeks, and show Tom that this old suitcase can be of use when you stick a darling little girl on top.

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh my goodness she is yummy! LOVE the ruffled get up!

Leslie Butler said...

Adorable! I love the suitcase and the sweet baby on top makes it that much cuter!

Sarah Bogh said...

So SO cute!!!