Monday, March 30, 2009

Our Weekend




It was so nice outside on Saturday, we spent the day working in our yard. It is something that we do about every 2 years since we keep moving. I am about sick of tunneling under sidewalks for sprinkler lines and raking rocks, but I know that the quicker we get it finished the more time we can spend outside. I love having grass and flowers and all thing that go into a yard I guess I just need to be patient until we get to that point.

The kids were so excited that we weere going to plant some trees. Madison informed me that we were making the air better for all of us by planting a tree becasue trees produce oxygen, I am always amazed at her knowledge. My only hesitation is that the last time we planted a tree we sold our house 2 weeks later.

3 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

well hopefully you wont sell this one quite as quick....i guess its because you guys always build such beautiful homes. maybe this time you can stay in it for a little longer. you guys should come down and visit sometime. it might decide to actually get warm and stay that way sometime soon, it keeps teasing us this spring. it would be fun to see you all though!

Katie Jane said...

Planting trees. Something to look forward to. I loved catching up with your blog today. CUte!

LC said...

Way to beautify the neighborhood with your trees. They look great and your house is beautiful!