Friday, March 13, 2009

My tooth is kind of wiggily





Emma kept telling me that here tooth was loose and I was like sure it is... well she was right this top picture is of her showing me in fact her tooth was loose, I just kept thinking that she was way to young, but Madison was the same age when she lost her first one. Anyway and is a picture of her 10 days later.


Yesterday we were over at our neighbors house and Emma came upstairs from playing and there was blood on her hands and on her mouth and she just said my tooth came out. That was it no crying or worrying just her tooth was out and that was that. She said that she got hit in the mouth with a pillow and her tooth just popped out. We never did find her tooth, but the Tooth Fairy still found her last night and left a note and $1. She has been so excited at telling everyone. Now the question I am constantly getting from her is "can I eat this if I have a loosed tooth?" Congratulations Emma! She also has another loose tooth...

Thanks Tooth Fairy!

No comments: