Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Halloween

 We finally made it to Halloween, well almost.  On Sunday we went to visit g and g Bogh.  I didn't get very many pictures, but this is Allie on their porch, waiting for Halloween to come already.

 Madison and some of her cute friends decided to be the cutest handful of m&m's I have ever seen.  So fun.
 C.J. decided on the knight costume for trick or treating.  In this picture he was giving me a 'strong' knight face.  He also loved his pumpkin of Lightening McQueen.
 Allie didn't want to put her costume on due to an accident while carving pumpkins.  Notice her left eye, she fell and hit it on a chair while carving pumpkins.  As soon as we gave her the candy bucket with a few treats in it she was ready to go. And her minnie mouse pumpkin was too cute.
Emma, our cute shaggy dog with her dog carved pumpkin.
 This house is one stop that we try to make every year.  It is amazing.  There are decorations and lights everywhere complete with fog.  You can see Tom walking in with the big kids, I am happy to say that they made it out alive.  This picture doesn't do it justice, it is pretty amazing.
 This was the gang at g and g Thalman's house.  I love that most of the kids have some sort of treat in their mouth, so true to life and Jaxon is just getting to tall so his head got cut off.  These are the cutest kids, a family of bumble bees, dragon, Belle, Alice, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, a Viking, House Elf, Blue Rock Star, Prom Queen, dinosaur, Baseball Player, Corpse Bride, and the most creative costume of the year, (not pictured) a flying purple crayon. I think Allie's expression is how I was feeling as well, is it over yet?  I love Halloween, well cute Halloween, but November 1st is always a welcome day.
This is Allie's favorite spot at g and g's house in grandpas lap.

1 comment:

Katie Jane said...

I loved catching up on all your blog work. and loved that you didn't know it was a 3-mile-each-way hike. Very entertaining. I was on the edge of my seat ;) My fav is the pic of your family by the falls. I am very impressed that you thought "hiking" on Thanksgiving break. I'll have to remember that next year if the weather treats us as nice!