Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11 at 11:11

I have always liked the time 11:11, I have always considered it a lucky time and even now when I happen to look at the clock and it says 11:11 I make a wish.  I don't know who told me it was lucky or why, but I like it.  I became a mother at 11:11, that's what time Madison was born.  I thought I would document what we were doing on this ordinary day at this extraordinary time.  Not much, but someday I might want to remember.
 C.J. was busily coloring his birthday poster that he was to take to school in a few days.  It was a poster about him.  He got to color it, and then add a picture of himself and answer questions like when his birthday was, how old he was going to be, and a birthday wish.  His wish, a bike without training wheels.

 
Allie was, well, if you notice the background, it looks as though she is running away from her latest mess, silly girl.  The big girls were at school, learning something I'm sure, Tom was scouting for a big bull Elk, and I was just trying to remember this everyday moment at a time that is lucky for me.

No comments: