Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ward Party


We had our annual ward Christmas party and it was a lot of fun, full of great food entertainment and the spirit of the reason we celebrate this time of year. We only took a few pictures, I had to post the one above becasue everyone says this little lady looks co much like her dad, but I think there are bits and pieces of her mom in ther too.
These two were sheep in the nativity, here they are sporting thier ears and acting like their silly selves. Madison was an angel, but refused to have her picture taken becasue apparently she is "too old" for this kind of stuff. I the hostess of our table which ment that I was the decorator and server of food. Luckly I didn't spill anything on anyone and I made these awesome paper trees for the table decor that were a huge hit. It was a fun night and a great reminder of the bith of our Savior.

No comments: