Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Light Parade



It is so funny to me that whenever Allie is all bundled up she is so snugly, I don't know if it is because she like to be all toasty, or if she feels defeated because she can hardly move, either way I think that I might bundle her up around the house just so she will let me hold her. She loved watching all the lights move down the street and even the blaring fire engine didn't phase her.


The girls watching the parade


the boy with his GQ face (I think he was practicing his smolder, we had just come from watching Tangled, he must have learned a thing or two)

This was C.J.'s favorite, I think it is pretty cool for a small town parade I think it is welding students from the college and they grind metal and the sparks fly, C.J. thought it was "so awesome". Tom and I both agree that it wasn't the best parade we had ever seen, but that did have fireworks which was a new, exciting, element.

No comments: