Tuesday, September 7, 2010

5 Months





This beautiful baby is already 5 months old, where does the time go? She is so happy all the time and loves to see what is going on all the time. She is so curious about every noise. The last picture shows it perfectly, she kept leaning over in her bumbo to feel the grass, so cute. She can roll over and will do it automatically when laid on her stomach, she loves rice cereal, and puts everything in her mouth. She weighs 12 pounds and is 24 inches long, not huge but big for us. We love her beautiful blue eyes and darling smooshy cheeks and thighs. We love you Allie

7 comments:

Josie said...

So cute Em. It looks like she is getting more hair again. And, i think the top pic looks so much like Emma. Cute photos - you are getting so good at them.

Sarah Bogh said...

Oh she is SO SO SO cute! Love the pics!!!

Leslie Butler said...

Seriously! Could she be any cuter?! I love love these pictures!

Katie Jane said...

Really really cute! I can't believe she's that old. I remember talking to you about when I had my baby, yours would be 5 months. I guess it'll be more like six, but still, where did the time go?

Ryan and Amber said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Now tell me little Miss Photographer, what editing powers do you use? I wanna learn!!! :)

Ashley DeMille said...

what a cutie! I can't believe how big she looks. She is making me so excited for my own.

LC said...

You're so good at capturing those precious expressions! Allie's adorable!