Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Labor Day

We didn't do much, but we had a good time. We spent the afternoon enjoying nature. It was nice to get out an enjoy the nice weather. I only took a few pictures, but we had fun.

Trevor is trying to get C.J. to pose for a picture, it didn't work but thanks for trying.

Garrison enjoying a s'more, what good is a fire without a s'more?

Allie hanging out in the stroller. She has found her tongue so it is pretty typical to see it poking out in pictures.

We also finished the headboard that we built for our bedroom. What do you think? I think it turned out great. I found the plans here and talked Tom in to helping me (or me helping him) build it. It turned out so great that now I have about 26 more projects for Tom, what a lucky
guy :)

3 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

Love the headboard! I've been drawing up plans for one that I want to make too! I think though that I am going to have a way harder time getting it done than you did! I'll have to go check out where you got your plans that might help a bit!

Leslie Butler said...

I love love that headboard! It looks awesome!

Annie said...

I love your head board. I love little home projects like that. Your kids are all adorable. I think about you often and hope you are well.