Friday, April 20, 2012

Sweets

 This is just a day before she turned 2.  I almost want to cry when I look at these pictures because the time has gone by wayyyy to fast.  This little girl is a sugar addict.  My mom brought these peeps over, they are one of my favorite Easter treats.  I don't like them as much for the other holidays, I think they should go back to making them only for Easter. Anyway, this little girl has a thing for marshmallows and these peeps were no exception, but she would only eat the ears.  She ate the ears off each one and then told me they were all gone, pretty funny.
She also wanted me to take a picture of her with her 'bawoon'.  When we were at the grocery store earlier in the day there was an older man behind us in line at the checkout that was just raving about how cute she was.  She just kept smiling and waving at him. So when he told the cashier she was the cutest thing he had ever seen the cashier asked how old she was.  I told her that Allie would be 2 the very next day. They insisted on giving her a balloon.  She was so excited and packed it around all day. I have to agree that she is pretty dang cute and if you get a free balloon for that what more can you ask for?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cambodia is an amazing experience said...

She gets cuter every day.