Thursday, April 26, 2012

She's 2

I am still a little bit in a state of shock to the fact that my sweet baby is 2 years old.  Where did the time go.  Each year just flies by faster than the next.

 

From this (6 weeks)
 
to this (1 year)
 
to now (2 years)


Really I still feel like I should be using that excuse that 'I just had a baby' to explain why I haven't been on top of things the way I should, or why my house is a mess.
We love this little lady so much.  She is always happy and easy going as long as she gets what she wants and has your full attention, if not then look out 'cause she can throw fits with the best of them.  You could say that she is spolied, but that would be an understatement.



She is still very much a daddy's girl.  When he is home he is the only one in her world.  He has to get her milk and buckle her car seat everything, (I think it is pretty endearing) unless she wants to do it herself.  We hear that a lot 'my do it'.  She still loves her bink and blank and would run free outside at all times if we let her.

She went to the bathroom on the potty 4 times the other day.  Since then nothing, but I am okay with that, I don't think I am ready for that milestone yet, maybe in a few months.
Her favotie food is 'i keem' (ice cream) and she asks for no less than 15 times a day.
She loves to wear dresses and skirts and likes to pick out what to wear.
She loves to read books especailly ones with animals in them, she loves to make all the animal sounds.
She has to know where everyone is at all times. Every morning she asks 'wheres emma, wheres cj, wheres mammy, where daddy go?'
Every morning she wants to go bye bye.  She will put her shoes on and head for the door.  When I ask where we are going she says bye bye with daddy.  She loves that man so much.
She likes to snuggle and watch 'pat pat' (Little Einsteins).
She loves to draw on everything.  None of our other kids have ever written on the walls.  I find new pen and pencil marks on a daily basis.
Her favorite game is tickle she will chase you around and say tickle tickle and if she gets you then you can ticlke her back.  She loves it when the kids run away from her, she thinks it is so funn.
My favorie is when she asks for a hug and kiss.  She is so loving and sweet.
I love that she has a little bit of natural curl in her hair.  I don't know how long it will last, but it is so cute.
And her long eyelashes.  When she was born she didn't have and I was kind of worried, stupid I know, but they are so long now, dark at the base and blond at the ends, just like mine.  They make all of her silly face pulling that much more endearing.
The other day C.J. told me he knew who the 'real boss' was at our house he said it was Allie and he is exactly right.  Happy Birthday to my favorite 2 year old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.