Wednesday, May 11, 2011

T-Ball

 C.J. was beyond excited to play his first t-ball game last week.  The day of the game he was asking every 15 minutes if it was time to go, the game didn't start until 5:30 so it was a long day for him.
 He loved every second of it.  When I asked him his favorite part he said all of it, he likes to hit, catch, and run around the bases.
 It has been so fun to watch these little boys who chase the ball wherever it goes like ducks trying to catch bread crumbs.  C.J. did great.  He knew where to run and where to throw the ball.
 Those base lines sure do seem long for such little legs, but he never complained.
 I love his intensity and concentration. My dad told me that his dad would always stick out his tongue when he was concentrating, C.J. does the same thing.  The love of baseball runs deep in C.J.'s blood and we couldn't be happier.
A five from Uncle/Coach Judd.  It doesn't get any better than this for C.J.  They had to cancel his game last night due to rain, I haven't ever seen him so disappointed.  Several times he said to me "guess who was at my t-ball game today" then he would answer "nobody, cause the game was canceled"  It was so funny.  I just hope the game tonight is still on, but the sky doesn't look like it will cooperate, but we will see.  Here is to a great t-ball season. 

2 comments:

SB Studio said...

Awesome!!! Gracie will love seeing this post. T-ball is so much fun!

sousvetements ed hardy femme said...

ok.trop cool et je reviendrai la prochaine fois.