Monday, May 23, 2011

Preschool Graduation


C.J. was so excited to graduate from preschool, he is so excited for kindergarten!  The kids in his class are so cute, and he has loved school this year.
He as loved being in class with two of his cousins, Caleb and Jainie.
He also loved that his friends in our neighborhood were in his class.
and, Mrs. Pace made it so much fun everyday.
 
Solong preschool, kindergarten here he comes! C.J is such a fun, smart boy and as sad as I am that he is growing up, I am excited for his future.  I am grateful I get to watch him grow and be his biggest fan. Love you Buddy!

1 comment:

Cambodia is an amazing experience said...

Boy do we love looking at these great pics of your cute family. My how they have grown. 5 weeks from today we will be there to squeeze them and we cannot wait. Love you all