Friday, February 4, 2011

Best day EVER!

 
C.J. proclaimed Thursday as the best day ever.  He was so excited when I picked him up from school.  I thought maybe it was a sugar high because it was Pancake/Pajama day plus show and tell, I thought maybe all that syrup had gone to his brain.  When he jumped in the car he told me he had a suprise in his backpack and when we got home I had to close my eyes.  This is very unusual for him. Typically when I ask him about school he says it was fun and that is the end of the conversation.  So when we got home he sat me down on the couch and I closed my eyes.  First he pulled out the certificate that said cookie club with a package of Oreo's, which ment he passed off all of his upper case letters.  Then he told me to close my eyes again and he brought out the certificate that said he was a member of the candy bar club for passing off all of his lower case letters along with a package of m&m's.  He was so excited and so proud of himself, and we are so proud of him too.



Way to go C.J. We love you little smartie pants.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations CJ you are a little smartie!

Cambodia is an amazing experience said...

How wonderful are those memories. I remember eating spaghetti with you with a food whip just a few months ago. He is such a cute kid and getting sooo big and smart. Love you all

Sarah Bogh said...

Seriously love his face! He is just so so cute! Congratulations C.J.!!!