Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Love Day!

 We had a fun Valentine's Day full of parties and lot of candy.
 Every year I ask C.J. if he is my Valentine and this was the first year that he told me no.  He said that Allie was his Valentine.  When I asked if both of them could be my Valentine he told me no, he said I am a big brother now and Allie can only be my Valentine.  So there you have it, a mom can be replaced by a cute baby sister, on Valentines day anyway.
Madison made this cute dog Valentine box for school.  She is always so creative and thanks to Tom's ingnuity she was very happy with the result.
Our cute Allie on her first Valentine's day.  She loved that the kids would empty their treat bags or boxes on the floor.  She would make a mad dash and shove as much paper in her mouth as she could.  It drove me crazy, but she loved it.

No comments: