Friday, January 7, 2011

She is 7

I am still in shock about it. My New Years baby is seven years old...
To go from this tiny baby to this little girl in such a short amount of time is just crazy. It hasn't always been easy for this girl, but she has taught me how to be strong, how to adapt to your situation, and to be content with what life throws your way. She is sweet and sassy and determined to do things her way. She is our professional bedtime staller always asking for one more hug and kiss, and who can resist? She loves all animals especially dogs and puppies and said that if she had a million dollars she would buy a million of them to be hers. We love you sis.

Breakfast in bed and g and g Bogh's house. Since she was up until about 2 the night before we didn't wake her up until about 9 o'clock. She choose to go sleding in the fields and play in the snow even with the 15 degree temperatures.

For dinner it was McDonalds and cupcakes with puppy rings.

Gifts wrapped in puppy paper

and puppies to play with. I think she may have been disappointed that there wasn't a real dog for her to cuddle but I think she had a great day. Happy Birthday Emma.

4 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

We thought about her all day, I guess we should have called but figured you were all having tonz of fun! I'm glad she had a great bday!! We love you Emma!

Leslie Butler said...

How did that happen?1 We love Emma Emma. I am so glad that she doesn't think 7 is too old to still run and give me big hugs!

Cambodia is an amazing experience said...

We can't believe it either, but what a miracle to see her run and dance and especially that big beautiful big toothless smile. Love you Emma

DST said...

She is such a cutie! I love the pictures.