Friday, April 2, 2010

Still waiting

We are still waiting for our new baby to come. I have to say that I am ready. I have never been this pregnant in my life, so this is a new experience for me. I can say that I am done being pregnant and ready for the baby to come. Most of my reasons are purely selfish. I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore, I can't wait to see what she looks like, I can't wait to hold her in my arms, to kiss her cheeks and tiny toes, and to smell that new baby scent. I am so excited to see her with her dad and with her sisters and brother, to see their reaction to her and watch them fall in love with her. Most of all I can't wait to have her amazing spirit in our home, there is nothing like it. So call me selfish but I am ready to have this sweet baby.

1 comment:

The Belnaps said...

New babies are the best..3 girls and a boy. Sound like our house. Connor was pretty mad but secretly I know he loves her :) Good luck