Wednesday, April 28, 2010

3 weeks


I can't believe that Allie is three weeks old already, where does the time go? There are a few things that are now fresh is my mind about having a newborn that I may have forgotten...
How often they need their fingernails clipped
The amount of dirty laundry they can produce in a day
The feeling that I may never sleep through the night again
Slippery when wet
The grunting noise they make in their sleep
Their constantly changing facial expressions
The gassy grins that make it all worth it.

Allie has changed a lot in 3 weeks, she is gaining weight and filling out her chubby cheeks, she is awake a lot more, and her hair is getting lighter in color. Having a new baby has been an adjustment to say the least, but worth it in every way!

2 comments:

SB Studio said...

What a cute picture! Did you take it? She is changing already! I am coming up on Friday for a funeral and hope to see you during the time i am up there. I'll give you a call.

Annie said...

Such a beautiful baby!!!! trust me when I say that becuase I see a lot of babies :) All of your kids are so cute!! I am making a quick trip Sigurd for a Funeral this weekend. If time allows I will call you and try to come and see you.