Sunday, April 11, 2010

Feeling Blessed

There are few moments in this life when you feel the overwhelming love from Heavenly Father. We were so blessed to experience this...
On Wednesday April 7th 2010 at 10:17 A.M. we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl!

Introducing Allie Lynn Bogh
I imagine that only moments before this picture was taken she was in the loving arms of her Heavenly Father sharing a moment that as parents we cherish with our children. The spirit that radiates from this sweet baby is beyond words are we are so blessed to have her in our home to share this special part of her life. I feel truly blessed to be a mother for the forth time. I feel overwhelming love for our sweet Allie as well as her brother and sister. Words cannot express my gratitude for her.
She came very quickly after about 2.5 hours of labor she was here weighing 6 pounds 10 ounces and measuring 19.5 inches long. The best part was that she came
out screaming and didn't stop for a while, which was very reassuring for us. We are home and loving every minute we spend with her.

She already has her dad wrapped around her tiny finger.

Our family of SIX! The kids are so in love with their baby.

This beautiful face is the reason I don't get anything done. I just sit and hold her for hours, not wanting to miss anything. She is beautiful and healthy and so very loved.

2 comments:

SB Studio said...

So happy for you all! She is so cute! How great that everything went well and she is here and healthy!! What a beautiful family!!

Ashley DeMille said...

sorry I am blog stalking but Katie told me how cute she was and I just wanted to peek! She really is a very cute baby! Congratulations!!!