Thursday, May 22, 2008

Madison's 7th Birthday

We took this picture before school today, I just cannot believe that she is seven years old, that is just crazy to me!
Today at school Madison was able to celebrate her birthday with her class. She chose to bring Gushers and Capri Sun for everyone. She also chose to read "Horton Hears A Who" to the class. It was fun to see all the kids and how much they have grown in just one school year. Madison has also loved her teacher this year Mr. T he has been great for her and she has been in a great class. Tomorrow is the last day of school and when asking Madison is she was ready for school to be over she said "no, I wish that I was in collage so that I could sleep at school" Mr. T asked me today if she was turning 7 or 17 because she acts so mature and responsible. She sure is growing up fast, and time is going even faster!

3 comments:

Leslie Butler said...

Happy Birthday Madison. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! You are growing up way too fast! We love you and hope you had a wonderful birthday!

LC said...

So cute. I love what she said about college. Kate had fun at the bday party. She said her favorite was making boxes and the bubble gum game.

Leslie Butler said...

Happy birthday Emily. I know I am a day late. But I was thinking about you yesterday. I hope you got your crocs and a nap! What better presents to get! I hope you had a wonderful day! You deserve it! I love you sis!