Monday, May 19, 2008

2 years ago


Two years ago today Emma got her last cast off! I can't believe that it has been that long, time goes by so fast. These are the last pictures I took of her before it was taken off for good, I am still amazed that she could even sleep in that thing let alone be happy. You can see that this last cast was pretty worn the bar in between her legs was covered in the cast, but she wore through that by dragging her legs every where, in the dirt, on the grass, sidewalk this proves that this little girl can do anything nothing will ever stop her, she is so determined.

Here is a picture of her today, she can run, hop, swing, ride a bike and scooter, swim, dance, and play. I am so glad that she is so strong and she made it through with such a great attitude. She is such an amazing example to me and I love her so much!

4 comments:

Katie Jane said...

YAY, EMMA! We love you, too!

Leslie Butler said...

I can't believe that it has really been two years. She was such a trooper. She never let her casts stop her from doing anything she wanted. And look at her now. You would never know. What a sweetheart! We love you Emma!

LC said...

What a great example. We love it when Emma knocks on the door and leaves surprises for Kate or Adrie.
very cute.

Jill said...

Those pictures are crazy -- I had no idea she had to wear a cast like that! I'd better stop complaining about every little ache and pain... Emma is so cute -- I have a mental image right now of her little determined face!