Thursday, May 15, 2008

Emma's Graduation

Emma Graduated from Preschool today. Well, she still has another year before Kindergarten, but it was so much fun. The kids did a cute program that included nursery rhymes and lots of singing. I was amazed that they all could sing God Bless America, I don't think that I know all the words to that song. They did a great job in spite of the crazy weather. One second it was raining, then the next the sun was beating down on them, Crazy Utah Weather!

After Emma's Graduation we let her pick someplace to go out to lunch and she picked "the horsey place" (Frontier Village) suprise suprise, so while we were eating C.J. was standing on his chair and messing around, you know anything but eating, then he fell head first into his plate of spaghetti, you can't really tell from the picture, but he has sauce all over in his hair it was too funny, I just wish that I could have gotten a picture when it happened. He is a crazy boy.
Doesn't she look cute in her cap, too bad it was windy and her was sliding off her head until it finally feel off!
Congratulations Emma, We Love you!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh your kids are so cute! Emma is getting so big, well I guess not really she is still super tiny but wow she gratuated.. good job Emma! And CJ cracks me up!

Leslie Butler said...

Hooray Emma! Congratulations on graduating from preschool. You are getting too big! We love you and we are so proud of you!

Katie Jane said...

C.J.'s hair looks kinda like you styled it. He looks like a stud.