Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Let it Snow

 The Saturday before Christmas we decided that we need to go and play in some of the fresh snow.  The kids had been plying in it all week at home, but they were ready to go real sledding. So we bundled up and went.
 I did take other pictures with my phone, but I still need to put them on the computer.
That night we drove up the Temple Square to see the lights.  We hadn't been there since Madi was a baby, so it was fun to take the kids.  It was crazy busy, but it wasn't as cold as it had been, and I will take more people over being cold every time.

 It was so beautiful, and when you go with cousins and grandparents it makes it even more fun.  I don't think that I had ever looked so close at the door knobs to the temple, but they are amazing, C.J. totally agreed.
 The lights were beautiful as well as the Nativity, and the reflections pools. It was such a fun trip and a great reminder of the reason we celebrate this wonderful holiday.
The next morning we headed off to church in new Sunday duds, this picture wasn't taken until after church, so they kids look a little frazzled but still as darling as ever.

No comments: