Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas Morning

Bright and early on Christmas morning...  Santa came and everyone was delighted with what they received.
I have said that I can't wait for the year that Emma doesn't ask for a horse, but in truth that will be very sad for me, it will mean that she is getting older. This year she told me that most of her friends were asking for electronics, she still asked for toys and I am so glad she did.
Grandma and Grandpa Bogh gave each of the kids their own special journal with a special message inside, they absolutely love them.  They write and draw in them, they are a treasure for sure.
This picture is what Allie would do before she opened each gift, she would hold it and pose until I took her picture, she would not open a gift without her picture taken holding her, She has been trained will.
This i what Christmas is all about love and giving, and tired parents soaking it all in!
 Favorite gifts: Madi's is her i-pod touch     Emma loves her cowgirl boots

 C.J. loves his paintball gun as well as his remote controlled helicopter.
Allie would be happy with anything, but her slide and Minnie Mouse doll are at the top of her list.

No comments: