Friday, July 20, 2012

Field Day

 Emma had her field day the last week of school, and I love the picture above with her hands in the air and her tongue sticking out, it is just so her.  Did she love field day?... No, not really her legs got tired and it was hot, but she stuck in there anyway.
 She and cousin Jake had such a fun time being in the same class this past school year, and they get to do it again in 3rd grade.  Emma is so excited about it, I just hope the teacher is up for it, because these two are quite the pair!
 Allie hung out with me and helped rake the long jump pit
 and these two loved hanging out at the track with the 2nd graders.
C.J. also officially completed Kindergarten with flying colors and will be moving to 1st grade,  I tear up every time I think about it.  Having him gone all day will definitely be rough on me.

No comments: