Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

  I didn't take to many pictures on Thanksgiving, but here are a few of the highlights.  We started our day at G& G Thalmans house where we ate lots of good food and played with cousins.  By the time I pulled out my camera most of the boys had split, but I thought these pictures of the girls with some of their cousins were pretty cute.
 I just can't believe how old these girls are getting.  It is so much fun to watch them grow up together. Later that afternoon we went to G&G Bogh's house to eat more good food and play with more cousins.  That night we headed out to good 'ol Wal-Mart to brave the crowds and ended up with some pretty sweet deals and were back by midnight, I don't think you can do much better than that.

  
The next day started with shooting of rockets.  In the pictures above C.J. was upset, and when I asked him why he told me because the first time he shot off his rocket the parachute didn't deploy.  So I told him to ask Uncle Charles if is could shoot his again, and in this sequence of pictures you can tell that it worked much better.  He was our happy boy again. 
 
 
Later on in the day we went and cut down Christmas trees.  I can't believe I didn't take any pictures, but we had a good time and were able to get some pretty great trees.

No comments: