Monday, March 28, 2011

Sundays

I have a love/hate relationship with going to church at 9 a.m.  I love it when you are there and everyone is ready, but I hate having to get the kids to bed earlier on Saturday and then waking them up early.  But, when there is a nice afternoon to be spent outside, nothing can beat that. 
It is baseball/softball season around our house so when we are outside that is what we do.  C.J. will be playing T-ball and Emma will play softball for the first time, and Madison is excited to play again. 
Welcome to that crazy time of year when there are a million things going at once.
This last picture I just love.  Madison is always there to take care of her siblings, especially Allie
So thanks to 9 a.m. chruch we got to spend the afternoon in the sun replenishing our much depleted bodies of vitamin D, and just being together. It doesn't get any better.

3 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

Love this! Gracie has started Tball again too and that is my next post I need to do! these pics are so cute! I'm glad you guys had a warm day to play!! Your kids are too cute!

LC said...

I can never seem to get dinner in the crockpot before church now, not to mention getting the girls' hair done.
Thank goodness for lazy afternoons.

Colette said...

I agree with you sister!!! That getting up early on Sunday's sometimes is too much to bere...but it does get the day going and you are able to enjoy the rest of the day! The pictures are beautiful like always!!! Hugs and Blessings!