Thursday, March 24, 2011

It is amazing how fast time goes by.  I remeber last year at this time praying for this sweet baby to come, I was ready to hold her in my arms. She is such an sweet, curious ball of fun.
She has been sick this last week, not fun, but I have taken advantage of the extra cuddle time.
She is an attention grabber. She will wave from the shopping cart to anyone who walks by.
She loves to be held and will practically crawl up you leg to get into your arms.
I finally got her quilt made.  I had all the stuff and was planning to make it for Chirstmas, but that didn't happen, so it ended up as a Valentine's gift, and she loves it.  All of our children are blanky lovers, Allie is no exctption.  This one is her new favorite, and I couldn't be happier.
She was so funny when I took these pictures.  She did not want to touch the grass, so she would crawl tothe very edge and then sit.  Then she would crawl to the other side and do the same thing, it was so funny.

At eleven months...
...she still doesn't have any teeth
...she loves her dad more than anyone in the world
...pears are still her favorite food
...she loves to play with brushes and combs
...she loves buttons, on clothing, remotes, phones, everything but toys
...she pretends everything is a phone
...her favorite toy is the piano
...she blows kisses all the time
...she is sweet and calm
Gotta love this sweet girl!

3 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

Emily she is seriously so adorable!! I wish I was there right now to hold her. I can't believe how fast this year has gone!! Your pics of her are so very cute!! Hope you all are doing well and the sick times can be over. Tell Tom and your kids hello!

The Belnaps said...

She is a doll...and you take such great pics. Her blanket and onsie are to die for!

Colette said...

She is presh and I love those chubby toes...I miss those chubby toes!!! Beautiful pictures!!!