Monday, October 4, 2010

Maple Grove Field Trip

I can remember very vividly my 1st grade trip to Maple Grove as well as Madison's so now it was Emma's turn. She had so much fun and was sooo excited. She had her clothes all picked out and helped me pack my lunch, I am pretty sure she didn't get much sleep the night before. We had a great day. The leaves were just starting to change colors and the weather was perfect.


She looks so grown up, especially with all of her missing teeth.

She loved the animal skulls and coats.

Smoky the bear was also a highlight. This is most of her class and her teacher with Smoky. We learned about fire safety, animal habitats, and leaves. Yeah for field trips, we love them.

1 comment:

Cambodia is an amazing experience said...

I remeber Maple Grove trips also. Glda they are still doing that. It is such a great adventure. What a beautiful little girl that is getting so big.