Thursday, October 7, 2010

6 Months

Allie is 6 months old today. We decided to celebrate. Since it was rainy and freezing outside we decided to take some pictures indoors. I love the one above, the drool is a constant right now. I have to admit that I could do without all the soaked shirts but it is all part of being a baby.


We had 1/2 of a strawberry cake with 1/2 of a candle and sang happy half birthday.



Allie is such a daddy's girl, always has been, I am sure she always will be.



We decided to let her have just a taste... I think she liked it a little too much.
Happy Half Birthday Allie!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh so cute!!! One of these days I'll play with those other pictures they were so dang cute! What a great little model.

Cambodia is an amazing experience said...

How cool to have a half a cake and sing half a hap birt son. She is sooo cute. Love you all. Tom is still pretty cute too.

Josie said...

Cute pics Em. The indoor pics worked out great. She is darling! And, not spoiled at all, I am sure. :)

Katie Jane said...

You are so good. You even remember the 1/2 birthdays! She's darling.

Leslie Butler said...

She is such a sweetie! I can't believe how much she is growing and changing. I love the half cake! So cute!

LC said...

Way to celebrate the special things in life!

The Belnaps said...

such a cutie...and I am mostly leaving this comment cuz I'm not sure if you emailed me that info..if you did, i think it went to my junk mail and could you send it again..sorry..and if you havn't sent it, i will be on the look out. Thanks so much