Monday, May 10, 2010


Emma had her kindergarten program on Friday. It was such a cute program complete with costumes and Mother Goose. Each of the students got to dress up as a character from a nursery rhyme. Emma choose to be the dog from Hey Diddle Diddle, I wouldn't expect anything less from this animal obsessed child. We made a costume complete with a collar. The collar never made it to the program, but she sure does make a cute puppy.

Also, notice the two missing teeth. She lost both of them last week. What is it with my kids, they sure do know how to keep the tooth fairy busy.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh so very cute! We miss you guys.

Josie said...

Cute pics Em. I did love the program. Especially in the Tabernacle, nice soft seats and most people could see. I will have to post Jake's pics. He was a mouse. Good times!

DST said...

The program was so fun. Emma looked darling. Will you send me one of these pictures?-Debbie