Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello baby


So here are a few ultrasound pictures that I have been meaning to post for a long time. It is just starting to hit me that in just a few weeks were are going to have a baby at our house. That little ticker on our blog freaks me out a little, I think that it skips like 3 days every time I look at it. I all actuality my dr. is hoping that I will make it to 36 week, that is only 3 weeks away (yikes), I am hoping for at least 37. I hope these headache inducing drugs that i am no will continue to keep this baby on the inside. In the picture above there are some tale tale signs that she is our baby, I just love that profile pic, that was taken at 13 weeks, the one with the scrunched nose and lips is almost identical to one we have of Madison, and the toes, yes, she has very long toes, when our kids saw this pictures they thought it was her hand, but no all of us have long toes and the second one is longer than the first. It is fun to see characteristics like this that help you know it truly is your baby.

So most of the time I am looking for a new craft project, most of the time it includes paper. I love paper, everything about it is fun for me, well since I have been pregnant I have been the opposite I don't think that I have made one scrapbook page, that is totally not like me. However, the past few weeks I have had this desire to sew, I don't sew, I hadn't used my sewing machine on fabric in months, but I found to cutest patten to make baby shoes, and decided to give it a try I also made some spit-up rags and I have a few more ideas of thing I would like to make, so we will see if that happens before that baby comes.

2 comments:

Brett said...

It's cool that you can see her nose and lips like that. I bet you guys are getting excited.

Leslie Butler said...

I love the ultrasound pictures! She definitely has your long toes. The shoes are so cute too! We can't wait for her to get here!