Sunday, January 17, 2010

10 years = 5 259 487.66 minutes


315 569 260 seconds


5 259 487.66 minutes


87 658.1277 hours

Each of these equal 10 years, that is the amount of time that Tom and I have been married and again times flies. Who knew that I would love him more that I did ten years ago? I surely do. There are so many thing that have made me love him even more, the person who makes me laugh everyday, who supports me now matter how crazy I sound, who know exactly how I feel about my kids and loves them the same way I do, who has always been there through the hard times and the good, and will be my best friend through eternity. Here's to 10 more, Happy Anniversary Tom, I love you!

6 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great post Emily, you guys are such a great family and you and Tom are good examples of how to treat each other and make a marriage good. That is one of many reasons I like to be around you guys is because it makes me want to be better at making my marriage and my family stronger and more loving. I hope you guys had a great anniversary!

Jamie said...

Wow congrats! I can't believe it has been that long. I still remember when he got you your ring. I remember thinking that it was so pretty! I hope everything continues to go well. Oh and seriously next time you come up let me know and you can pick up the PS. Im not sure when I will be back that way.

Katie Jane said...

Congrats, guys! 10 years is an exciting one!

Katie Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Jane said...

Oh, yeah, and I love Tom's cheesy grin. Really, though, when is he NOT looking like that?

The Belnaps said...

Congrats on 10 years! Crazy how time flies..hey is it ok if I add you to my blog?