Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back to school


Madison started 3rd grade last wednsday. She has been having a great time. When my mom asked her if she had a friend in her class she said "No, I have lots of them". She was so exctied to go back to school and has been constantly talking about going to Gooseberry next month and has been singing songs about Annie Bangs. What a fun time for her, but am I really that I can remember in detail my experience at Gooseberry.




Emma was so excited to start on Monday! She met some new friends and even rode the bus home (I went to pick her up from school and she started to cry becasue she wanted to ride the bus home) She has ridden the bus to and from school every day since. In her class there are only 7or8 girs and the rest of the 24 are boys...good luck to her teacher.






C.J. went to his first day of pre-school today. He was a little unsure if he wanted to stay when I droped him off, and I have to say the I wasn't sure if I could leave him, but he had a great day and can't wait to go back tomorrow.

After taking C.J. to pre-school I had 2 hours and 15 minutes to myself it felt really wierd, I didn't know what to do, so I shed a few tears and started cleaning, I am not sure if I am going to like this. The house seemed so quiet, but I am sure I will get used to it. I sure was glad to go and pick him up.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow they are growing up fast! It is crazy how time flys bye. I like the boarders you have on your pictures... you'll have to let me know how you got them to do that.

Sarah Bogh said...

So cute! all your kids are in school and so big! its crazy! its also a little funny how much more worried we as parents are huh? gracie didn't even want me to walk her to the door of preschool today, she wanted me to just drop her off. I'm the one with attachment issues! have fun though on your mornings "off"!

Katie Jane said...

SUCH cute picture, Em. Your kids really are so cute!