Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thalman Clan 2009


Thalman Family Reunion 2009
The whole gang


Dad, Mom and Garrison

Jared and Janna's Family (Jared and Janna were not able to come, but it was fun to have their kids) Jaxon, Josie, Josh, Jake, and Jainie

Trent and Debbie and their girls Audrey, Lauryn, Tricia, and Julia


Judd and Katie with their Kids Caleb and Adelynn

The Bogh Family

My brother Trevor and his wife Alyssa

My sis Leslie and her husband Brett and Ethan

My Parent with most of their 15 grandchildren (some of them were done with pics at this point)


We spent time playing rounds of Mancala




Roasting Marshmallows on the deck



Lots of dancing with music blasting by Taylor Swift




Spending time on the boat (this was the only pic of Tom and I)





Super glueing Josh's wound closed





The girls making up a dance to a Taylor Swift song, I know that you all know the words since were heard it 579 times ..."she wears short skirt I were t-shirts" I dare you not so sing those word in you head





And some much needed rest...ZZZZ




4-Wheeler rides (I had Josie and Audrey with me and when we took as short-cut Josie was so excited and Audrey asked if we were aloud to do that)

We had a great time in Fishlake...
excellent food
great one liners "eww this lake stinks I can smell the trash fish" and "that wasn't a chipmunk it was a fairy-dog"
very little sleep
great company!

This is what summer is all about!!


1 comment:

Leslie Butler said...

It was such a fun time! And yes that Taylor Swift song was stuck in my head for a week after that!