Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Camping


We finally made it camping this summer, and we had a great time. We went up 12 mile canyon and did more fishing than we have done in years. It was fun becasue they were actually biting, well they were biting for everyone else. Each of the kids got to reel in a fish so they were satisfied. If you look at the pictures Emma and C.J. are both in their underwear. They were getting board and wanted to play in the water so i let them strip down and play the problem was whey they got out they each had these tiny leeches on their feet, it was pretty creepy.


One of my favorite part of camping is making s'mores. I am very particular I will only make them with Jet Puff marshmallows, Hershey's chocolate, and Honey Made graham crackers, i'm wierd, but it is tradition for me and they are sooo yummy, I think that they kids enjoy them too.
It was so relaxing to me in the mountains and get away from it all. It is so green and a ton of wildflowers I truly enjoy caming, and it is definatly better with a trailer.

1 comment:

Sarah Bogh said...

Loving the pics! Camping is so fun, we had our One night this summer and that was more than we've done since before we got married but it was fun. So is this where the drama continued for the Bogh family? What happened with Wendy? Joe isn't very good at passing on information sometimes...actually i think this time he didn't get very much info, so wanna fill me in?