Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Brother the track star!


Words can't to justice to what these pictures represent. Who would have ever thought that my little brother would be on the track team? A brother who doesn't realize that he is any different than the rest of us. He has been taken in by a group of amazing high school kids that give him more opportunites that any of us ever thought he would have. He throws the shot put for the High School tack team. Even though he only thows it about 6 feet, his reaction and the cheers from those who watch him throw are amazing, you would think that he won. I am so glad to have my little brother as one of my greatest examples what a blessing he is to me. If any of us were to put our heart into the things we do in our life the way he does then nothing could stop us. Thanks Garrison we love you!

1 comment:

LC said...

What an inspiration! That is awesome.