Thursday, April 23, 2009

This is why my house is a mess






That's right, these feet are constantly bringing dirt into my house. The kids know that they have to take their shoes off when they come in, but what do you do when you go out without shoes? the alternative would be turning on the hose and washing their feet, but that would equal mud, so I guess I will take the lesser of two evils and clean up the dirt. Man I miss grass...
Sorry to all of you who have seen my dirty floors dark wood and red dirt just don't mix.

2 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

what cute pictures!! I so don't blame you, we have only a few dirt patches and that is enough dirt to make me crazy! Your kids are so cute though and i love these pics!

Leslie Butler said...

We were just talking the other day about how tough your feet are when you are little. I used to always walked around outside with no shoes. No I can't even walk in the house without socks! Such cute little dirty feet!