Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentines




Well I am a little behind but we hope that everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Emma and C.J. had a lot of fun puting their valentines together. Emma had Tinkerbell and C.J. had Cars valentines. I just wish that the new valentines were more like the ones that I had growing up, you know with the envelopes. We would just stick in a few conversation hearts and lick them closed, now you have to figure out how to make the candy stick to the velentine and peel off the tiny heart stickers to keep it closed, so we usually end up using a lot of tape. But I will admit that I love valentine's day, I think that it is a great opportunity to just focus on the people that you love and do something special for them. For breakfast we had heart shaped pink pancakes, and for dinner it was spaghetti of coures because it is quick, red and all of the kids love it. So happy late Valentine's day we hope you had a great one!

No comments: