Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SPRING??..it was in the 40's








It was the first warm day we have had in a long time, so we went to the park, it was still a little chilly but it was fun. The kids had a great time just being able to run around and play. It was really nice. This is the first time in along time that I haven't had to worry a lot about any of the kids at the park. C.J. is pretty brave and would go on everything by himself, so it was actually kind of relaxing. You also have to notice C.J.'s hat. It is a new favorite he is wearing it for about the 12th day in a row, and he even sleeps in it most nights, he is completely obsessed with it, and just like a boy he has to adjust it and make it fit perfectly, it is so crazy he is growing up so fast. Anyway we are here hoping that spring will be here soon, I know it's only February, but we are ready to get out and play!

2 comments:

Leslie Butler said...

How fun! I am dying for spring too. I am so ready for it to get here so we can go outside and play. I love CJ's hat too. It looks so cute on him!

Katie Jane said...

Judd is pretty finicky about his hats as well. I MUST be a boy thing. So funny. Cute pics.