Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Snow much fun!

We had our first taste of winter. Emma and C.J. were so excited to go play in the snow.


They made some awesome snow angels

and posed for the camera. They were able to make a giant snowball before it got too cold, they came in for some cocoa and soup.
I am hesitant to welcome the snow, I hate all of the wet clothes and shoes that make their way through the house, but there is nothing more magical than waking up to a blanket of white out the windows. I also love that we have a fire burning in our fireplace every evening it just make me feel so cozy . So bring it on we will deal with the mess as it comes, maybe the kids will learn to hang up their wet clothes, but I won't hold my breath.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a cute piggy tail!!! I love it... and I am the same about the snow... I guess it's time.