Sunday, June 20, 2010

A name and a Blessing

On June 6th Allie was given a name and a blessing by her dad, it was such a beautiful blessing and a wonderful day. We had so many members of our family there with us to share in this experience and we love and appreciate them so much!


This is her beautiful dress


A picture with Uncle Garb


and one with Great-Grandma Lois. She has helped us so much since Allie was born. She is an amazing woman who is always serving us and everyone around her. I hope that I am able to do all she does when I am 85.


Grandma and Grandpa Bogh. They help us so much and we are so grateful that we are able to spend so much time with them.


Allie and her daddy. She loves him so much you can see her eyes light up when he is playing with her, he is the best daddy ever.


The Family, I feel so blessed to have 4 amazing children, but even saying those words makes me feel really old. Aren't they so cute!


The sweet baby


The details


She is such an amazing blessing for our family, We love you so much Allie

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ahh all your pictures are so cute. Good job keeping caught up.. I really need to catch my blog back up. It was fun camping last weekend we will have to do it again sometime soon.

Sarah Bogh said...

She is such a cute little one! I wish we could have been there but things just didn't work to be able to come up that weekend as well as the next one. We'll get together sometime. I'm glad you could have so many people there!