Sunday, March 21, 2010

Family Time


Our kids have been asking to go bowling for months now so we finally went. We had a great time and Tom and I got a good reminder why we don't go bowling that often, because we aren't any good at it. Yes we had bumpers and had a ton of balls to choose from, but the kids still beat won. Emma was the big winner and Tom was close behind. I lost to all of them, and I was trying it was pretty sad. My only excuse is that I was over 8 months pregnant and my balance was off. I almost fell while I was bowling so that is my only excuse. The kids loved learning how to keep score, yes, you have to keep score yourself, no electronic score keeper here.

1 comment:

LC said...

I still don't exactly get how to keep score by hand...

We're excited that you're on the countdown for a new baby!