Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Birthday C.J.


I know I say this about everything, but I just cannot believe that he is 4 years old, time flies by way to fast. He had a fun birthdy we spent the weekend in Park City where it was freezing,but that didn't keep my kids from going swimming in an outdoor pool. I thought they were all crazy and Tom was a good sport for getting in the pool with them, and good thing there was a hot tub.

For dinner we went to a Mexican Restruant and they brought out an icecream sudae for C.J. along with a sombriero (sp) for him to wear, you can see by the look on his face that he was not happy, but I think the ice cream made up for it.
Happy Birthday baby, we love you!


3 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

Ha Ha, that sombrero picture cracks me up! Whata cute kid! It is super crazy how fast time flies! I'm glad you had a fun trip! Happy Birthday CJ!! See you all soon.

Brett said...

Haha, Tom with a hat in the Hot tub. Classic.

Annie said...

It's so fun to look at your pics. I am a slacker and never update mine. I miss you tons! I am going to call you one of these days. Maybe we can even arrange a time to get together!