Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!


I just love this time of year it seems like you have a chance to start over and do better in the new year. This year (i guess it was last year) we decided to have a new years party. It was filled with games, good food, and guitar hero. Everyone that came took their chance to battle on the guitar including my parents and Tom's parents, I am pretty sure that they were all better than I was the first time that I played. I had to take some pictues for proof. We had fun night and ended up spending the first three hours of 2009 playing this game, I am not and expert by any means, but we can pass all the songs on easy level, so we are getting there! Happy 2009 I am excited to see what this new year has to bring!

4 comments:

Leslie Butler said...

It sounds like you guys have a fun new years. And everything is better when guitar hero is involved. I'm glad you got mom and dad to try it out. I would have loved to see that!

Lindsay said...

Hi Em! Your blog is so fun! I have a blog too, but it is private. Send me an email and I can send you an invite. It's good to hear from you again!

Lindsay said...

Oh, sorry - my email is lindsay_hepworth@hotmail.com

scrapping simply said...

thank you for adding our print button. we will credit your print account at the end of each month.
happy scrapping!