Friday, April 25, 2008

Escape Artist


climbing in
climbing out

Well, C.J. figured out how to climb in and out of his crib. I put him down for a nap and about 15 minutes later he was standing outside his door with a huge smile on his face. When he saw the disapproval on my face he ran back into his room. He would then peek out of his door every few minutes and I would tell him to go have a nap. After he quit looking out of his door I went to check on him, and he was sound a sleep in his crib. That evening when Tom I got home I told him what C.J. had done and so Tom told C.J. to show us how he did it, these are some of the pictures I got of him, and I have to say that I am very impressed at his flexibility, he gets that from me. So if anyone has any suggestions about how to keep him in his crib or if we should put him in a real bed I would love to hear them.

1 comment:

Leslie Butler said...

That is so funny. He is such a funny boy! He is flexible too. I had to get in Ethan's crib the other day to put something on his shelf and I had a hard time getting in and out! What a talented little boy!